PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Who processes and is responsible for your personal data?
Headquarters: 94 Hassocks Road, London, telephones: 0876268777; e-mail: [email protected]
III. Categories of personal data processed by KETOFOREVER.
1. KETOFOREVER may process publicly available personal data and / or personal data provided by you. The main types of personal data that are processed are:
(i) Personal identification information (including name, email address, language of communication, etc.);
(ii) Contact details (including postal and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers of you or a contact person designated by you, etc.);
(iii) Financial information (bank account and others);
(iv) Information about the representative (legal representative or proxy of such) of our client legal entity;
(v) Profile data on the Site (including name, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone number, date of birth, etc.);
(vi) Data on concluding sales contracts with natural or legal persons (such as names, PINs, etc.).
- KETOFOREVER may process data generated and generated by KETOFOREVER in the process of providing the services:
(i) details of the final electronic communications device used, the type of device, the operating system used, the IP address, the location;
(ii) details of your preferred goods and services
(iii) Data from the communication between us and you, habits, preferences, your satisfaction with our services (activity in using the services, complaints, requests, etc.);
(iv) Information about visits to the Site and the use of the Site, including operations and history of use of the Site;
(v) Data obtained in the performance of duties arising from regulations (ie data arising from inquiries, regulations, investigative bodies, notary, tax authorities, court, bailiff);
(vi) Video of visits to shops or head office; voice recording – calls made to the KETOFOREVER contact center;
(vii) Video or photography made in accordance with the pre-announced conditions for participation in games and / or other promotional campaigns organized by KETOFOREVER.
- In order to ensure the proper performance of the services and obligations arising from customer contracts, KETOFOREVER has the right to process any information available in public registers (including public databases and data published on the Internet) as well as information received from third parties. on the occasion of the implementation of legal provisions concerning customers.
4 KETOFOREVER has the right and obligation to verify the accuracy of personal data recorded in the database by requiring you to verify the data and, if necessary, correct it or confirm the accuracy of your data.
- The different types of personal data can be processed alone or in combination with each other.
- Objectives and legal grounds for personal data processing
1. Processing of personal data that is necessary for the conclusion or execution of contracts with us or in connection with the preparation for the conclusion of contracts with us.
KETOFOREVER processes your data for the following purposes:
(i) Identification of a client when: concluding a new or amending an existing contract with us; explanations about the used services; fulfillment of a concluded contract.
(ii) Preparation of proposals for concluding contracts, sending pre-contractual information and draft contract; management of pre-sales activities;
(iii) Data received from you in the performance of obligations arising from contracts concluded with you or a company represented by you, the exercise of rights and ensuring the performance of contracts by our customers;
(iv) Administering and responding to customer complaints / inquiries / complaints / complaints; return of amounts and goods; product replacement;
(v) Technical assistance for creating account (s) and recovering a forgotten password to access our Site, for electronic servicing of electronic invoices.
(vi) Identification and validation of the statutory age for online shopping;
(vii) Payment of debts, rescheduling of amounts due; management of receivables collections;
(viii) Warranty and service;
(ix) Updating offers to dealers; sharing important information regarding changes in our policy and other administrative information;
(x) Management and administration of online shopping activities; payment management.
- In fulfillment of its legal obligations, KETOFOREVER processes your data for the following purposes:
(i) Issuance of invoices;
(ii) For tax and social security control by the relevant competent authorities;
(iii) Fulfillment of obligations in relation to distance selling, off-site sales, provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
(iv) Provision of information to the Commission for Personal Data Protection in connection with obligations provided for in the legislation on personal data protection – Personal Data Protection Act
(v) Obligations provided for in the Accounting Act and the Tax and Social Security Procedure Code and other related regulations in connection with the maintenance of proper and lawful accounting.
- KETOFOREVER processes the relevant data provided with the explicit written consent of the customer for their processing for the following purposes:
(i) Creating and managing a personal profile on the Site; technical assistance for creating profile (s) and recovering a forgotten password to access our Site;
(ii) Direct marketing of products and services;
(iii) Participation and management of surveys, gift games, promotional campaigns;
(iv) Participation and management of KETOFOREVER.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of KETOFOREVER’s legitimate interests.
(i) In order to protect and ensure the protection of the property, interests and security of KETOFOREVER, its visitors and employees, KETOFOREVER uses video surveillance equipment.
(ii) Evaluate and establish customer satisfaction, as well as the effectiveness of the advertising we offer to you and others, and meet your expectations by presenting adequate advertising;
(iii) Analysis of data on customer history, preferences and customer behavior;
(iv) Guaranteeing the quality of customer service (video recording, audio recording)
- Categories of third parties that access and process your personal data
(i) Transport / courier companies, postal operators in order to fulfill our contractual obligations, sending correspondence and communications in connection with the contract between us, sending purchased goods;
(ii) Persons who, on behalf of KETOFOREVER, maintain equipment and software used to process your personal data;
(iii) Debt collection service providers, notary, lawyer, bailiff or other third party if the client has breached the obligation arising from a contract with us;
(iv) Banks servicing payments made to and from you;
(v) Persons to whom KETOFOREVER has provided the performance of part of the activities or obligations related to a specific service that we owe to you; personal data processors who, on the basis of a contract with KETOFOREVER, process your personal data on behalf of KETOFOREVER;
(vi) Persons providing consulting services in various fields – lawyers, accountants, marketing agencies, etc .;
(vii) Authorities, institutions and persons to whom we are obliged to provide personal data under applicable law;
(viii) Security companies licensed to carry out private security activities, processing videos from KETOFOREVER sites / offices and / or maintaining other registers in the process of providing access to the same sites;
- How long is your personal data stored?
The duration of storage of your personal data depends on the purposes of processing for which they were collected:
1. Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding / amending and executing contracts between KETOFOREVER and you or a company represented by you – for the term of the contract and until the final settlement of all financial relations between the parties. KETOFOREVER may store some of your personal data for a longer period until the expiration of the relevant statute of limitations in order to protect against any customer claims in connection with the performance / termination of contracts with us, as well as for a longer period in case of a legal dispute has already arisen until its final settlement by an effective court / arbitration award;
2. Personal data processed for the purpose of issuing accounting / financial documents for tax and social security control, such as but not limited to – invoices, debit, credit notices, handover protocols, contracts for the provision of services / goods shall be kept for at least 11 years after the expiry of the limitation period for repayment of the public receivable, unless the applicable legislation provides for a longer period.
3. Personal data processed for the purpose of participation in the KETOFOREVER club and account management on the Site – until the explicit withdrawal of consent or receipt of an objection to the processing of personal data for account management or participation in the KETOFOREVER club.
4. Personal data processed for the purpose of direct marketing – until the explicit withdrawal of the given consent for direct marketing or receipt of an objection for processing personal data for direct marketing.
5. Data from video recordings from security cameras – up to 60 days from the creation of the recording. Phone calls are stored for up to 360 days from the call.
VII. Your Rights in connection with the processing of your Personal Data
1. General rights
In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights, which you may exercise at any time while storing or processing your personal data by sending an application to the address KETOFOREVER mentioned above or by e-mail: office @ ketoforever.eu
You have the right to request from KETOFOREVER:
a copy of your personal data and access to it at any time;
to correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data, as well as data that are no longer up to date;
your personal data in a form convenient for transfer to another controller of personal data, or ask us to do so without being hindered by us (right of portability);
your personal data should be deleted without undue delay if there are any legal grounds for doing so;
restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case your data will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to limit will be explicit only in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it with a legitimate reason;
VIII. How we protect your data
KETOFOREVER implements organizational, physical, information technology and other necessary measures to ensure the security and protection of your personal data and the monitoring of the processing of personal data.
Among other things, such security measures include the following activities:
– KETOFOREVER has established the requirements for processing, registration and storage of personal data with internal procedures, compliance with which is constantly monitored;
– the access of KETOFOREVER employees to personal data and the permission for personal data processing in the KETOFOREVER database is limited, depending on their obligations;
– KETOFOREVER has established confidentiality obligations for its employees;
– access to KETOFOREVER office equipment and computers of each employee is limited.
– we apply all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as the best practices of international standards
– In order to ensure maximum security in the processing, transmission and storage of your data, we may use additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymization, etc.
The security measures we apply are subject to constant improvement and adaptation to the latest technologies.
- Link to other sites
- Cookies Policy
To familiarize yourself with the Cookies Policy, please visit the Cookies Policy page.
Personal data for children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible or obtain the consent of the person with parental responsibility for the child.